Reclaiming tax paid.

in Cutting tax
4 replies 139 views
This morning my union sent me my annual gift of a pocket diary (a bit antiquated :D ) and a letter with a link to an organisation offering to check and arrange any refunds on tax that I may have paid, against things like wearing a uniform, professional fees paid, benefits received, etc. The letter discloses that if there is any refund due they will organise this and take a cut (which I get they want their cut) but it got me wondering if there is a mechanism via the .Gov website, etc. that I can do this myself and reclaim all the money without having to pay someone to do it for me?

Any suggestions?


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Did you know there's an MSE app?

It's free & available on iOS & Android


Regifting: good idea or not?

Add your two cents to the discussion

MSE Forum

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools