UK Travel Insurance - group or individual

I have booked a lodge in the UK for 6 un-named family members. I am about to pay the balance and would like to get travel insurance in case one member of the party becomes ill and can't travel. The holiday will not be able to go ahead if any one of us becomes ill. So my question is: "Can I just buy individual insurance because the booking is in my name or do I need to get group insurance and go through the rigmarole of inputting everyone's medical conditions?"


Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Martin and MSE campaign win

April's 20% energy price guarantee hike postponed

MSE News

Childcare budget boost

More support for children from nine months and those on Universal Credit

MSE News

Energy Price Guarantee calculator

How much you'll likely pay from April

MSE Tools