Temporary Car Cover - relative living abroad

Has anyone found any companies offering temporary car insurance for non-UK residents? Most seem to specify permanent (i.e. >183 days in last year) UK residency.


  • pollypennypollypenny Forumite
    29.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    We are usually able to add son to our Saga policy. About £35 I recall. 
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

    Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

    (Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
  • Keithy13Keithy13 Forumite
    11 Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I added my son for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year for £12 with LV. Suggest you call them and ask. Son has lived abroad for 20 years.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Gin, gee-gees & groceries

This week's MSE Forum highlights

Team Blog

2for1 adult tickets to theme parks

Via selected £1-£3 Kellogg's promo packs

MSE Deals