Declined Cashback

edited 9 May at 10:08AM in Shop but don't drop
2 replies 109 views
nilequeennilequeen Forumite
120 Posts
Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 9 May at 10:08AM in Shop but don't drop
purchased laptop and accessory from HP via Top casback site rate was 13.6%. TBC short changed me and gave me only 7%,  I asked  them and was told they missed the accessory.
Told to do incorrectly tracked claim instead. A lot of back and forth followed. and the cashback at lower rate was declined. by HP.
Now TBC are refusing to pay out, making all sorts of excuses and HP advised they can not tell me why this happened and referred me back to the useless support team at TBC. TBC is extremely unjust and misleading site, why have HP on there if they are not following rules?
HP refuse to engage in ADR process and make themselves unaccountable to their customers. would never buy from them again as service and products are abysmal.
Do not recommend TBC.

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Ambassador
    49.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    There's a topcashback thread where the company representative replies

Probably better off posting on there
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Ambassador
    49.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.