Jaja customers hit by account error as duplicate transactions and incorrect balances listed

in Credit Cards
3 replies 151 views
MSE_EmilyMSE_Emily MSE Staff
61 Posts
First Post
MSE Staff

Credit card firm Jaja has admitted an issue that means some customers have had the same transaction added to their online and app-based account more than once. Jaja insists payments have only been processed once but it’s left customers confused and unsure of their available balance...

Read the full story:

Jaja credit card customers hit by account error as duplicate transactions and incorrect balances listed – here’s what it means for you

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Replies

• KittenChopsKittenChops Forumite
    201 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Mine's affected - they've applied the payment I made to them on 6th August twice - putting me £700 ish in credit (until they resolve it!)

• edited 13 August at 4:52PM
    dr_adidas01dr_adidas01 Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    edited 13 August at 4:52PM
    Yup mine is the same transactions charged twice and also payments made twice. 

Am sure it will eventually get sorted out when they can actually find out what has gone wrong with the IT system. 
    Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both. :cool:
  • born_againborn_again Forumite
    6.4K Posts
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone run a tape twice and charged customers again. Will be at payment processor end.

Happens far more often than people think.
    Life in the slow lane