Forum HomeΒ» Competitions TimeΒ» Game Over

E; 24/04 πŸŽ‰ G I V E A W A Y πŸŽ‰ Β£300 prize value big celebration to mark our 30K milestone!! (IG)

New Post Advanced Search

E; 24/04 πŸŽ‰ G I V E A W A Y πŸŽ‰ Β£300 prize value big celebration to mark our 30K milestone!! (IG)

edited 26 April at 5:04AM in Game Over
RoCoBRoCoB Forumite
166 posts
Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
✭
edited 26 April at 5:04AM in Game Over
πŸŽ‰ G I V E A W A Y πŸŽ‰

Β£300 prize value big celebration to mark our 30K milestone!!
We have put together this awesome giveaway prize to share with one lucky winner. Not only could you win a fab baby weaning bundle but also a load of special treats for yourself too.🌈 Thank you all for being part of our journey xx

You will get a selection of the WHOLE EasyTots range including;
😊 One EasyMat Mini & One EasyMat MiniMax, One Marbellous or Unicorn bowl, One set of bamboo spoons!
😊 Weaning splash mat with matching Bibs & Food journal from @tiddlersandnippers
😊 A set of pouches for on the go from @nomnomkids
😊 One hoodie of choice from @oliver_and_alexander_ / @baby_led_weaning_cookbook
😊 A £100 voucher for Tropic skincare that we purchased from our lovely tropic ambassador @carlajross
😊 A selection of cute Gins from @3pugsgin

ENTER by completing the following steps:

Follow @easytots_ on Instagram
Follow @tiddlers_and_nippers
Follow @nomnomkids
Follow @oliver_and_alexander_
Follow @3pugsgin
Follow @carlajross

Like & Save the Giveaway post
Tag a friend πŸ‘ͺ who also needs this prize in their lives too, and leave a comment on the post.

⏩ This giveaway will close on Sat 24th April, The Winner will be selected at random ( we have a special number ready in the comment count) & we will announce shortly afterwards!
⏩ The prizes will be shipped to the winner free of charge.
⏩ This competition is open to UK residents only.
⏩ Entrants must be 18 years old.
⏩ This giveaway is not endorsed, sponsored, administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook.

Go, Go, Go!! And good luck!