Forum Home» Referrers

Celsius - $30 free Bitcoin when depositing and holding $200 of crypto

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Celsius - $30 free Bitcoin when depositing and holding $200 of crypto

3 replies 57 views
Neptune21Neptune21 Forumite
12 posts
10 Posts
With Celsius Network you can earn up to 12.5% interest on your crypto. Celsius do not charge deposit, withdrawal or any other fees. 
For anyone interested in Celsius, please see the steps below:
  • Sign up via my referral link for the $30 bonus https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/114690b9aa (or enter code: 114690b9aa in the app when registering)
  • When verified, deposit $200 worth of any supported crypto (for lower volatility you could transfer $200 worth of a stablecoin like USDC, USDT, DAI from a crypto exchange)
  • Your $30 Bitcoin bonus will appear as 'locked'. 30 days later the bonus will unlock and be available.
  • Note: Withdrawing the deposit prior to the bonus being unlocked will result in the bonus being cancelled.
 :) 

Replies

• yoleey2kyoleey2k Forumite
    23 posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Have been using Celsius for a few weeks now and if you’ve got crypto already it’s great way to make it work for you by getting interest for holding them in the app. Don’t have to do anything else - so easy.
    If you’d like a referral, here’s my code. We both get $30 Bitcoin bonus.

Join Celsius Network using my referral code 1798483219 when signing up and earn $30 in BTC with your first transfer of $200 or more! #UnbankYourself 
    Thank you!
  • Sarah_ReferralsSarah_Referrals Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie

Earn $30 Free BTC to Sign-up bonus to Celsius Network - Referral Code 184382326a

Celsius Network is an app for earning interest on your cryptocoins up to 12%. You can also get around 8% interest on stablecoins. 

1. Use celciusnetwork.app.link/184382326a and/or enter the Referral Code “184382326a” during registration (code must be entered during registration).

2. Pass the KYC (Know Your Customer) verification by submitting photographs of your ID card (registration and verification takes just a few moments).

3. Receive $30 BTC bonus after your first deposit of $200 or more worth of coins to your Celsius wallet. 

4. Enter code 

Important Terms: Your initial $200 deposit must be held in your account for at least 30 days. The referral reward will be unlocked 30 days after the initial deposit. The referrer also receives $30.

Your bonus could grow with the market if you just leave it there, that's what I did anyway.

I can't seem to post links here, but just google Celcius Network if you want to join without a referral. (although I recommend using someone's code as you will get no sign-up bonus without it)

Happy investing! :)

-Sarah

• SamMoneySaverSamMoneySaver Forumite
    143 posts
    100 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thanks OP,
    Please use my link next, 

https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/1358013ad7

Cheers

Love Saving others Money