E: 28/02 Win 1 of 2 Romantic 1-night stays for 2 in London or Edinburgh (slight effort)

edited 2 March at 5:54AM in Game Over
4 replies 1.1K views
One-EyeOne-Eye Forumite
57.8K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 2 March at 5:54AM in Game Over

Cheval Collection

Tell us why you would like to treat your partner to one of our Romantic Stays.

Two winners will be drawn at random to win 1 of 2 romantic stays at our flagship residences in London and Edinburgh, Cheval Three Quays and Cheval The Edinburgh Grand. Along with your luxury stay, you'll win a private consultation with The One Romance, who will create your dream Romantic experience in the apartment!

Replies

• edited 9 February at 9:32AM
    rudyculousrudyculous Forumite
    2 Posts
    Second Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    edited 9 February at 9:32AM
    Celebrate your love with the ultimate getaway
    The month of romance is upon us, and to mark the occasion we have partnered with The One Romance to create two amazing prizes. Win an overnight stay at one of our flagship Residences, Cheval Three Quays in London or Cheval The Edinburgh Grand in Edinburgh. You'll also receive a bespoke decorative set-up in your apartment. Simply click below and tell us why you want to treat your partner and this extra-special getaway could be yours to look forward to. Good luck!
    Enter competition: chevalcollection.com/valentines
  • One-EyeOne-Eye Forumite
    57.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    This is already posted in the correct area: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6237495
  • LoislLoisl Forumite
    2 Posts
    First Post First Anniversary
    MoneySaving Newbie
    My husband and I have been married for 41 years in June and we have been unable to celebrate with family and friends due to lockdown - this would be a fabulous treat for us and would also mean we could catch up with family at the same time.
  • nolongerintherednolongerinthered Forumite
    65 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Loisl said:
    My husband and I have been married for 41 years in June and we have been unable to celebrate with family and friends due to lockdown - this would be a fabulous treat for us and would also mean we could catch up with family at the same time.
    You need to fill in the form on the above link, not post your reply here