Forum Home» Referrers

Outschool-get $20 credit towards first class

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Outschool-get $20 credit towards first class

Kate489130Kate489130 Forumite
10 posts
Third Anniversary First Post
I know this isn’t for everyone but if you’re like me and trying to keep your kids entertained in a semi-educational way during lockdown, my kids have done a few fun Outschool classes since schools closed. They have a massive variety of classes-some very academic, others educational but fun. My 8 year old enjoys a weekly Minecraft class and my 6 year old has been to a couple of drawing classes which he has loved!

It is mainly American teachers but they are really enthusiastic and informative. I like that my kids are getting the chance to interact with other children in a controlled and educational environment. Most of the classes seem to be between $10-$20 per class.

I have a referral link which, if you use it, will give you a $20 credit off the first class (I will also get a $20 credit). Link is here https://outschool.com/?signup=true&usid=zVkN73E0&utm_campaign=share_invite_link
Hope this will help someone else.