Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

One Parking Solution - Vantage Point - Purchased Ticket with app - used wrong vehicle registration

Hi,
I have a Notice to Keeper, Reason: No Payment/Ticket.
I am looking to fill the appeal form on their website using the template blue text from the Newbies thread. 
The scenario here is that a parking ticket was purchased via the Just Park app but an honest mistake was made and the wrong registration used, should I include that detail in the appeal form?

Thanks,
Pompo

Replies

• Thanks KeithP.
    It was the Brighton one yes.  When I complain to the landholder (which I think is Landmark) do I explain the details to them?
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks KeithP.
    It was the Brighton one yes.  When I complain to the landholder (which I think is Landmark) do I explain the details to them?
    Yes but just use "the car was parked............etc" NOT "I parked the car.................. etc"
  • edited 30 December 2020 at 5:34PM
    pompolipoikapompolipoika Forumite
    22 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 30 December 2020 at 5:34PM
    I'm struggling to find the landholder details to complain to - can anyone identify their website for me? Is it Periworld?
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your best bet is the local council and ask who pays the non-domestic business rates.  Some councils have a spreadsheet that is readily available to members of the public.
  • edited 30 December 2020 at 6:23PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    95.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 December 2020 at 6:23PM
    No need, I have Periworld's email addy. 

It is high time they removed this horrific ex-clamper firm and the more complaints the better:

Periworld ltd Allen House, 1 Westmead Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM1 4LA

email: [email protected]

Also send an appeal to OPS telling them that the scenario is that a parking ticket was purchased via the Just Park app but an honest mistake was made and the wrong registration used.  If you own both cars and just put in the wrong car, then prove you are the keeper of both (scan the logbooks) and tell them to cancel.

should I include that detail in the appeal form?
    Yes.  OPS have to offer to settle at £20 under the new BPA CoP.  Let's see if they do...

PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Thanks Coupon-mad
    The only complication is that it was not my car vehicle registration that was incorrectly used, but I have sent the log book scan as you suggest.
  • edited 31 December 2020 at 12:00PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    95.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 31 December 2020 at 12:00PM
    OK, no worries.  Let's see if OPS play this as per the BPA CoP.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Having submitted the appeal already without the mitigating circumstances and just the blue text, how can I now update the appeal with the extra info?https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile/Coupon-mad
    thanks.
  • UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    33.4K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send them a supplementary email, ask them to associate it with your original appeal (make sure you put in the reference numbers etc for linking purposes), but be warned - there is no requirement on them to act on it or do anything with it at all, and the likelihood is that they will simply ignore it. Not much you can do then, but if you don't try first, you'll never know. 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.