Etsy Listings

edited 23 October 2020 at 12:27PM in Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales
2 replies 71 views
the_lunatic_is_in_my_headthe_lunatic_is_in_my_head Forumite
3.8K Posts
Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭
We have a few listings on Etsy most with a quantity of more than 1 available, some listings have a drop down menu titled Quantity so the buyer can add more than 1 to their basket, other listings don't have this.

It's not set as a variation (and the listings don't have any variations) and I can't see any options relating to this.

Anyone know what I'm missing please? 

Replies

• Brookside88Brookside88 Forumite
    336 Posts
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Hi there, a couple of things I would check are whether there's a difference in "made to order" or a "finished item" or if you have them set to manual relisting or automatic.

Those are the only things I can think of that might make the difference
    Barclaycard CC £5,912.12/£1,889.58___Virgin CC £5,536.81/£4,880.81___Zopa Loan £5,680.83/£3,744.18___Tesco CC £1,922.46/£1,522.46___MBNA CC £6,323.15/£5,921.49
    Total £19,838.56/£17,983.52 (9.3%)
  • the_lunatic_is_in_my_headthe_lunatic_is_in_my_head Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, a couple of things I would check are whether there's a difference in "made to order" or a "finished item" or if you have them set to manual relisting or automatic.

Those are the only things I can think of that might make the difference
    Thanks for replying Brookside, some are manual some automatic but it doesn't seem to affect this aspect as one with manual renewal has the Quantity dropdown but another without manual doesn't have it. 

Everything is set to finished product made in 2020 which doesn't seem to affect it either. 

I think we'd pick up more sales as people on eBay often buy 2 or more but without the dropdown it looks like we only have 1 available.