Forum Home» Money Saving Polls

MSE Poll: The MoneySavingExpert.com Annual Census

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

MSE Poll: The MoneySavingExpert.com Annual Census

4 replies 844 views
MSE_PetarMSE_Petar MSE Staff
53 posts
Part of the Furniture Name Dropper First Post
MSE Staff
Poll started 20 October 2020

So who are MoneySavers? For the seventh year running, rather than data mining, we reckon the politest way to find out is just to ask. Plus we think you may like to find out a little bit more about who else uses this site (or more accurately, who uses this site and answers the polls). Welcome to the MSE census.

Click here to take part


Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below.
If you haven't already, join the forum to reply.
Thanks!

Replies

  • BobbinAlongBobbinAlong Forumite
    169 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    How do you register as "Employed by your own one person limited company but searching for work to follow the little contract you had that meant you weren't furloughed"?
  • XRATXRAT Forumite
    230 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Stats for "Retired" do not appear on the results page.
  • Be_HappyBe_Happy Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    As said above, retired have disappeared from the results page.   Plus the total percentage of the employment section is 61%, where are the other 39%
  • MSE_PetarMSE_Petar MSE Staff
    53 posts
    Part of the Furniture Name Dropper First Post
    MSE Staff
    XRAT said:
    Stats for "Retired" do not appear on the results page.
    Be_Happy said:
    As said above, retired have disappeared from the results page.   Plus the total percentage of the employment section is 61%, where are the other 39%
    Thank you both for flagging these issues. They were down to the results page being slightly misconfigured and not displaying the full results. This has now been fixed so you should be able to see the results in full.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support