Forum Home» Ebay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales

Only pay a 2% selling fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fees 3rd-6th July

New Post Advanced Search

Only pay a 2% selling fee on up to 100 listings and no insertion fees 3rd-6th July

2 replies 120 views
allison445allison445 Forumite
503 posts
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭
We're lowering selling fees to just 2% for 4 days only. Simply opt-in to this promo to make more money when you sell.
Pay only 2% selling fees on up to 100 listings and no insertion fees when you opt in
This is a new offer and I am guessing its for select accounts only
https://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/17073d/

Replies

• JWMJWM Forumite
    384 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    DH got this one, but I had the usual max £1 offer. Oddly DH only set up his eBay account a couple of years ago and doesn't sell much, while I have had mine since the beginning and use it much more!
  • allison445allison445 Forumite
    503 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Not sure how they picked who got this and who got the £1 max offer
    I got this offer and it works better for me as most items I sell are low value 
    I moved home in January and have a cupboard full of things (crap) that was too good to bin stuffed in there was waiting till things got nearer the new normal again but this offer is ideal to get rid of some of it  :)