New Post Advanced Search

4 Wins in 2 Days

9 replies 522 views
PinkypPinkyp Forumite
45 posts
Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
Had a good few days of luck, 
Tuesday I won a deluxe weighted blanket from someone who nominated/tagged me, then a toddlers cutlery set & week of toddler meals.
Yesterday I won 4 mens Versace fragrances due to a previous winner not giving their delivery details so they picked me instead, then I won a set of cushions 
After a few months of nothing & about to give up, I've won 6 things in a week.   
Thanks to everyone who posts 

2020 Main Wins - Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing Edition, £200 Love to Shop Voucher, Philips Baby Blender, 2x Henry London Watches, £50 Juice Voucher, £25 M&S Voucher, Smart Home, Epson Printer, £1500 Goodies from Daily Star, Ugg Slippers, Stoy Childs Bike, £50 Amazon Voucher, Ball pit, Pizza Oven with Accessories, a £100 Sainsbury's Voucher, 16 Pizza dough bases & bottle of rum.

Replies

• MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    8.1K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fabulous! Some lockdown cheer for you. Congratulations! :) 
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • BigboytysonBigboytyson Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Well done xxx 
    2020 Wins:EUREKA i300 Robot vacuum cleaner, £100 TL Mag 6, £250 Sainsbury vouch, can of neutraldol air fresh,Shrek & Donkey headbands, Rizmo, 6mnth Vegums,Match-Football Records book, RAINBOCORNS,Spar Bundle-PS4, BBQ, Lazy Bed & Beer Fridge, Dragon Ball Action Figure Prize Bundle, Aromistico coffee set, 24pk Sustainable toilet rolls,Trolls Lego Bundle, 3 cans Siren Lumina Craft Beer, Bloodshot Blu-ray, BioMiracle Face Mask bundle, Scruff-a-Luvs! Who will you rescue?, Autoglym car cleaning Hamper, Ravel Tales
  • thingamaBobthingamaBob Forumite
    20.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done. 👍
    GrandBob
  • fire**flyfire**fly Forumite
    145.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    lovely, well done x 4  smiley
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• elizabethpelizabethp Forumite
    75.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done :)
    Liz xx
  • dansonitedansonite Forumite
    9 posts
    Seventh Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Well done Pinkyp. You got extra lucky with the Versace fragrances! :)

• MintyBMintyB Forumite
    417 posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Well done, a great run of prizes :)
  • Fletch123Fletch123 Forumite
    707 posts
    500 Posts Second Anniversary
    ✭✭
    Congratulations 
  • InfiniDimOGInfiniDimOG Forumite
    6 posts