Direct Debit Delay

edited 2 June at 9:46AM in Budgeting & Bank Accounts
4 replies 202 views
[Deleted User][Deleted User]
0 posts
First Post
MoneySaving Newbie
edited 2 June at 9:46AM in Budgeting & Bank Accounts
I had a santander direct debit that didn't go out in time, this has now been sorted.

Replies

• dr_adidas01dr_adidas01 Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    I had a santander direct debit that didn't go out in time, this has now been sorted.

So why bother posting this then as its a none issue!?!
    Time is a path from the past to the future and back again. The present is the crossroads of both. :cool:
  • badger09badger09 Forumite
    8.5K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭

Perhaps OP managed to sort out the DD problem between 22.12 yesterday and 9.46 today. Edit could have explained that, but hardly warrants your response.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    badger09 said:

Perhaps OP managed to sort out the DD problem between 22.12 yesterday and 9.46 today. Edit could have explained that, but hardly warrants your response.

Thankyou,  yes that's exactly it.  I wanted to delete the thread to not waste anyone's time but couldn't see an option to. It was an issue last night but it seems to have sorted itself overnight. The other poster makes me realise that in over 10 years not much has changed with MSE Forum, which is why I had stopped posting so many years ago.
  • badger09badger09 Forumite
    8.5K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    badger09 said:

Thankyou,  yes that's exactly it.  I wanted to delete the thread to not waste anyone's time but couldn't see an option to. It was an issue last night but it seems to have sorted itself overnight. The other poster makes me realise that in over 10 years not much has changed with MSE Forum, which is why I had stopped posting so many years ago.
    I'm genuinely sorry you've decided to withdraw from the forum because of the rudeness of one poster. 

Most of us try to be helpful but inevitably, as in 'real life', some react without thinking, and some some take pleasure in belittling others.