Forum Home» Referrers

OhMyDosh Referral - £10-£15 Cash out in 5 minutes (hence new post)

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

OhMyDosh Referral - £10-£15 Cash out in 5 minutes (hence new post)

7 replies 212 views
pablakemanpablakeman Forumite
280 posts
Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts
✭✭

1 - Sign up (https://ohmydosh.co.uk/validate/refer_a_friend/welcome/580487?keyword=referred)

2 - Search Amazon on OhMyDosh - this will give you 4 to do - you need Amazon Prime Video to do it but you can easily get a free trial for that - also you even get an extra £3 if you get a free prime video trial - so you could have £15 in 5 minutes if you’re lucky! One of them is shudder and I am too lazy to look up the other so do it yourself! 

3 - Sign up for all 4 channels

4 - Forward on the confirmation emails to [email protected] - and stop bloody messaging me because they haven’t replied within 10 minutes! They are human and so am I :D it’ll take them a few hours to read it and confirm - patient is a virtue! 

5 - Immediately (even before they have sent the confirmation) go and cancel all 4 of those trials. You can even still watch the channels for the period if you so wish. 

Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support