Forum Home» Referrers

Aliexpress - $24 (£20) coupon for new members on first order ( Enhanced Sign Up Referral Offer)

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Aliexpress - $24 (£20) coupon for new members on first order ( Enhanced Sign Up Referral Offer)

edited 5 July at 9:07PM in Referrers
6 replies 90 views
megwmegw Forumite
23 posts
10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 5 July at 9:07PM in Referrers

Aliexpress is a shopping site similar to Amazon but with most sellers based in China. 

Aliexpress Platinum members get referral coupons every month to hand out that give first time buyers $24. This is $22 more than their usual (non-referral) sign up offer.

This link will give you $24 (£20) coupons for your first orders:

https://a.aliexpress.com/_dYmelGx

The coupons you get are a range of 'Spend x, get x', e.g. 'Spend $6 get $5 off,' which will give you a $6 item for $1 including delivery.

The site is brilliant for cheap stationary and gadgets.

.・。☆*:・゚.・。☆*:・゚<3 Thank you in advance .・。☆*:・゚.・。☆*:・゚

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coincidentally , if you are already registered it offers a few bonus coupons
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • edited 21 May at 11:17AM
    megwmegw Forumite
    23 posts
    edited 21 May at 11:17AM
    Can also be combined with Topcashback for 6.5% cashback. 
    https://www.topcashback.co.uk/aliexpress-uk/
  • nannyto2nannyto2 Forumite
    41 posts
    10 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Does cashback work if you use a code though?
    Thanks got an item for $1.
  • megwmegw Forumite
    23 posts
    Yes, I can confirm cashback works in combination with these as it's credited to your account as bonus money, not a voucher or code :mrgreen: can confirm it definitely worked with my account 
  • nannyto2nannyto2 Forumite
    41 posts
    10 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    This also works with up to 4 people living at the same address
  • megwmegw Forumite
    23 posts
    nannyto2 said:
    This also works with up to 4 people living at the same address
    actually works up to 6 according to T&C