WTC Renewal Pack

Does anyone know if HMRC are still sending out the July deadline renewal packs in the post for Working Tax Credits or if I should just go ahead and renew online on the basis that my circumstances haven't changed. I am going to do my tax return before the renewal date as normal so the information is available but should I expect the paper document?

Comments

• JessicaF_2
    JessicaF_2 Posts: 121
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes paper packs are sent as normal, it takes a few weeks to get them all out. You may not need to renew if the details are correct, most people have been changed to auto-renewal this year. 
    Jess
  • k2020
    k2020 Posts: 53
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Post is delayed a bit because of the virus and short stuff at Royal Mail so you should get the letter soon and if not speak to them on the chat on hmrc and ask them when your pack got sent out 
  • falcieri
    falcieri Posts: 195
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Funnily enough this afternoon my pack appeared in the post and it's handy that it lays out all my payments for the next year including the pandemic payments on my WTC.
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    falcieri said:
    Funnily enough this afternoon my pack appeared in the post and it's handy that it lays out all my payments for the next year including the pandemic payments on my WTC.
    Thaks no WTC via post yet, though your post helped me to re check online.
    New updated rate has been forecast, time to make use of a small weekly increase until next year.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback