Euro Bank Account in UK for Coronavirus: what do you suggest?
I have this problem.
I have an euro account with an online bank. I want to move to a standard bank.
Now i'm a bit worried because i've read that this account is not fully protected.
As you know standard banks are protected up to 85K pounds.
So i wanted to move my savings to 2 euro bank account in UK.
I know that some standard banks allow you to have an euro account.
I've read also that if i open more than a bank account in a short time my credit score will go down.
What do you suggest me to protect my money?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards