New Post Advanced Search

Tax-Free Childcare - suspended

13 replies 1.6K views
philccphilcc Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Hi,

I got an email to 'Childcare service reminder - confirm your details are up to date now'. However, when I log in I am getting this error which I am not sure why?

There's a problem with your account

Your access to Tax-Free Childcare has been suspended and we've written to you to explain why.

We've not recieved any email/letter explaining this? And we are very worried atm.

Anyone know what could be the reason / what's going on please?

Thanks,

Phil

Replies

• paul2456paul2456 Forumite
    3 posts
    Eighth Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Hi Phil,
    Did you ever get anywhere with this.  We have the same message, no letter for weeks. Tried calling days on end cant even get through or just cut off.

Cheers
  • sophiepearce16sophiepearce16 Forumite
    8 posts
    First Post
    Hello i had the same message today aswel and am going to try ring in tomorrow.  Its worrying as I only applied about a month ago.
  • mike_mike_ Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    I've also just had this same message.
    Googling the error "Your access to Tax-Free Childcare has been suspended and we've written to you to explain why" brings you to this page.
    I log in regularly and have never had a problem before. I'm wondering if there is an issue with the website rather than my account.
    8 posts
    First Post
    Yeah seen as soo a few of us have had this message since May.
    It did ask me a few security questions so wondered if I had got them wrong aswel. Did you have a few security question's? Also I'm having to fill out my sons autumn form for funding should I use the same code as before?
  • 1418nat1418nat Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    Yes I have just had the same message. I too had some security questions as I was just paying my childcare provider but I am 100% sure I got them right so i think it must be a website glitch. Which makes me feel a little bit less stressed out. I don't think the code changes now but I'm not 100% sure. 

8 posts
    First Post
    Yes does make me feel a little less stressed I hate all this. If I get through to them tomorrow I will let you all know. 
    8 posts
    First Post
    Hello so I rang about the childcare this morning got straight through i had locked myself out of my account that was all had to wait for an email from them to let me back in. 
  • 1418nat1418nat Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post
    Thanks. Yes me too. I've been told I'll get a reset email but not received yet. 
    8 posts
    First Post
    She said it can take about 48hours. Mine come through really quick
  • Florentina13Florentina13 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Hi all, I have the same issue.
    Did you got any answer?
    Kind Regards