New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

adding tracking for multi items

1 reply 51 views
My buyer has purchased 10 items with one payment, just clicked add tracking but its come up with tracking boxes for each item, do I have to add it 10 times? I can't see anywhere on the page where I can just add it once.  Also they purchased another two items later which I'm sending in same parcel, can I add the same tracking number to that order or will Ebay say it already used?   

Replies

• November2November2 Forumite
    925 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Its ok,  just discovered how to do it quickly, just in case anyone else needs to know, go into Paypal and add tracking to the payment, this automatically adds it to the Ebay order, using same number on both orders worked ok too