» »

E: 24/02 6pm Win Trespass Women's Cheery Striped Pullover (Twitter/Hit F5 If Link Disappears)

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: Stay up to date with the latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
Stay updated with our guides: Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights
NEWSFLASH 27/03
MARTINS VIDEO FOR SELF-EMPLOYED * DELAY HOUSE MOVES * EUROSTAR UPDATE

E: 24/02 6pm Win Trespass Women's Cheery Striped Pullover (Twitter/Hit F5 If Link Disappears)

5 replies 791 views
Lakshmi7Lakshmi7 Forumite
339.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭✭✭✭
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Replies

• stubrown55stubrown55 Forumite
    813 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    afraid F5 did nowt for me  :'(
    2018 wins - kids tennis set (WOW!)

2019 wins - Thank God for TCB - a 10p and a 20p win :(

2020 - NOWT yet
  • iwanawinsumatiwanawinsumat Forumite
    248 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    F5 worked fine for me thanks Laks :)

Massive Thanks to all who post comps :A
  • stubrown55stubrown55 Forumite
    813 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    "ctrl F5" works on some of Laks missing links but not other

2018 wins - kids tennis set (WOW!)

2019 wins - Thank God for TCB - a 10p and a 20p win :(

2020 - NOWT yet
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Board Guide
    7.4K posts
    1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really strange, I click on the Twitter logo on the post and I'm straight to the comp post on Twitter. I'm on a fairly new iPad, using safari, up to date.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • I_Love_compsI_Love_comps Forumite, Board Guide
    1.7K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Newshound!
    ✭✭✭
    I just refresh the page and the link appears
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping Boards and Competitions Time to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Any views are my own and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board Guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]