» »

All Compers Please Read (copied to chat as it will quickly slide away on the main section)

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

All Compers Please Read (copied to chat as it will quickly slide away on the main section)

4 replies 553 views
mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
43.5K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
✭✭✭✭✭
sarah1972 said:
Hi everyone
Just a heads up for you all to let you know that us BG's are having to manually go through each page on this board and move expired comps one by one which as I am sure you can appreciate is time consuming so please bear with us until this is fixed. 
We are splitting the moving between us but it may take a little longer for them to get moved. 
Any Problems, pop a BG a pm :
The BG's on this board are Me, @ilovecomps, @Misslayed , @Glad
Thanks Everyone 

Internet goodness £27665 ckllvwc2btfb.gif

Replies

• sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    15.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won’t slide from the main board as I have made it a sticky but thanks for copying it here to. 
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    43.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sarah1972 said:
    It won’t slide from the main board as I have made it a sticky but thanks for copying it here to. 
    I see it appears twice, once at the top and again where it would be by post time which was about a page and a half down the list when I looked  (I didn't notice it at the top as I automatically start looking after the fixed posts)
    Internet goodness £27665 ckllvwc2btfb.gif
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    15.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mjm3346 said:
    sarah1972 said:
    I see it appears twice, once at the top and again where it would be by post time which was about a page and a half down the list when I looked  (I didn't notice it at the top as I automatically start looking after the fixed posts)
    Yes oddly when I announced it which is the old sticky, it kept the original and also created a sticky one 😂
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • Marg2k8Marg2k8 Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    🐟🐟April challenge - something fishy🐟🐟