»

All Compers Please Read

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

All Compers Please Read

edited 18 February at 6:54AM in Competitions Time
17 replies 6.1K views
sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
15.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 18 February at 6:54AM in Competitions Time
Hi everyone
Just a heads up for you all to let you know that us BG's are having to manually go through each page on this board and move expired comps one by one which as I am sure you can appreciate is time consuming so please bear with us until this is fixed. 
We are splitting the moving between us but it may take a little longer for them to get moved. 
Any Problems, pop a BG a pm :
The BG's on this board are Me, @I_Love_comps , @Misslayed , @Glad
Thanks Everyone 
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com

Replies

• szarkoszarko Forumite
    1 posts
    Eighth Anniversary First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    I no longer see the option to subscribe to this forum's thread.
    Is anyone else not getting emails from this forum?
  • janE1956janE1956 Forumite
    1.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    szarko said:
    I no longer see the option to subscribe to this forum's thread.
    Is anyone else not getting emails from this forum?
    I am not getting e mails either, I see that lots of people are getting too many, would like e mails to my subscribed threads back.
  • BaroqueBaroque Forumite
    72 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts
    No longer getting my subscribed emails and can't find anywhere to subscribe, getting lots of unwanted emails ending up in my junk, fingers crossed this is just early days and things will soon get back to normal.  Stay happy!! 
  • I_Love_compsI_Love_comps Forumite, Board Guide
    1.7K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Newshound!
    ✭✭✭
    You need Bookmark this thread if you wish to see notifications. If you want emails you need to click on your profile and go into edit options.  
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping Boards and Competitions Time to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Any views are my own and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board Guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]
    1.8K posts
    ✭✭✭
    You need Bookmark this thread if you wish to see notifications. If you want emails you need to click on your profile and go into edit options.  
    have checked and rechecked in my profile have even logged off and on again makes no dfeerence no e mails from bookmarked threads
  • I_Love_compsI_Love_comps Forumite, Board Guide
    1.7K posts
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Newshound!
    ✭✭✭
    @janE1956 I alter mine by clicking on notification preferences 
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping Boards and Competitions Time to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Any views are my own and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board Guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]
    1.8K posts
    ✭✭✭
    @janE1956 I alter mine by clicking on notification preferences 
    am afraid i have done all that, turned lots off and on even just have bookmarks on and others off atm checked the save button too really hope it gets sorted
  • kerry1520kerry1520 Forumite
    37 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    Thank you! 😊