»

Squirrel Budgeting App - Any info?

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: Stay up to date with the latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
Stay updated with our guides: Coronavirus Help & Your Rights * Coronavirus Travel Rights
NEWSFLASH 27/03
MARTINS VIDEO FOR SELF-EMPLOYED * DELAY HOUSE MOVES * EUROSTAR UPDATE

Squirrel Budgeting App - Any info?

1 reply 111 views
TheBigSpenderTheBigSpender Forumite
1 posts
MoneySaving Newbie
Did anyone on these Forums use the Squirrel Budgeting App?  They closed there current service back in (approximately) November last year and said they would relaunch a new service around the new year.  I haven't heard anything from Squirrel team since then and there has been no reply to emails, tweets or messages my friends who used the service have also tried to contact them with no response.  The lack of news on the service is frustrating because it was an excellent app my friends and I found it a great help in managing our finances.  

So basically I wanted to know if anyone had any info on Squirrel is it coming back?  Or have I missed something?

Replies