Forum Home» Referrers» Surveys

American Express Credit Card Referral Code (£25)

New Post Advanced Search

American Express Credit Card Referral Code (£25)

1 reply 22 views
abz88abz88 Forumite
302 posts
100 Posts First Anniversary Name Dropper
✭✭
Hi All, 
I have 6 x £25 American Express Referral Codes (Note: This doesn't work on the Basic Card) for anyone looking to get an Amex. This gets the referee £25 and the referrer £30.
Terms and Conditions are below, please PM for a code.
For anyone else posting, please limit to 1 post per person and don't post codes directly to the thread (request a PM).
REFERRAL PROGRAMME TERMS

1. You will receive £30 bonus cashback if your friend or family member uses the Referral Programme to apply for a Card (other than a Basic Card which is a Charge Card without benefits) and is approved. You will not receive any cashback if they apply for a Basic Card.
  2. Only friends and family: You must only send the referral link to close friends and family. We will not disclose the outcome of your friend or family member's Card application.
  3. Ask their permission first: Please don't spam. Before sharing the referral link with your friend or family member, you must ensure you have obtained their consent to receiving this type of marketing communication. Sending emails to people without consent is considered spam.
  4. Your friend must apply using the referral link you share with them.
  5. You must have a Platinum Cashback Account to receive bonus cashback.
  6. Unless we tell you otherwise (with advance notice), cashback will be paid to you by crediting your Card Account in the month after your Card anniversary date with the cashback earned in the preceding 12 months if your friend or family member's Card application is successful.
  7. You can earn up to a maximum of £150 bonus cashback per calendar year.
  8. If you do not comply with these terms, you could lose your bonus cashback and you will be excluded from participating in the Platinum Cashback Credit Card Referral Programme in future.
  9. If payments to your Platinum Cashback Credit Card Account are not kept up to date, you could lose your bonus cashback.

Important Information

• I understand that my friend will not be eligible for any welcome bonus offer if they hold or have held any personal American Express Cards in the past 24 months.

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing as an existing AMEX thread.

Only post referral once in the existing thread
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support