Postcode not recognised on 2 comparison sites

edited 16 December 2019 at 10:34PM in Broadband & Internet Access
3 replies 722 views
gwhizr1gwhizr1 Forumite
2 Posts
edited 16 December 2019 at 10:34PM in Broadband & Internet Access
Hi - I've just watched Martin's episode on broadband providers and with mine being £60 per month for broadband and phone line I thought I'd better look at changing. Annoyingly, MSE and Uswitch don't recognise my postcode and the Meerkats only found EE with 10mbthingies. I'm currently with BT, Does this mean I'm stuck with them? Postcode is TR27, 5AZ.

Any ideas? I'm flat broke atm (after being made redundant, single and no kids) and trying to reduce costs! :(

Replies

• suki1964suki1964 Forumite
    14.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you try again.

I managed to enter the postcode and got plenty of hits
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Forumite
    0 Posts
    MoneySaving Newbie
    gwhizr1 wrote: »
    Hi - I've just watched Martin's episode on broadband providers and with mine being £60 per month for broadband and phone line I thought I'd better look at changing. Annoyingly, MSE and Uswitch don't recognise my postcode and the Meerkats only found EE with 10mbthingies. I'm currently with BT, Does this mean I'm stuck with them? Postcode is TR27, 5AZ.

Any ideas? I'm flat broke atm (after being made redundant, single and no kids) and trying to reduce costs! :(

Take the comma out of the postcode and you'll find it works just fine...
  • OMG, clearly not a good idea to try these things when you have a headache. I have loads of hits too now. Sorry chaps.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals