Forum Home» Competitions Time» Game Over

GAME OVER PLEASE Win Seven-Night Luxury Lodge Break For Up To Four People On A Verdant Leisure ....

New Post Advanced Search

GAME OVER PLEASE Win Seven-Night Luxury Lodge Break For Up To Four People On A Verdant Leisure ....

edited 14 September 2019 at 4:11AM in Game Over
2 replies 1.8K views
Lakshmi7Lakshmi7 Forumite
339.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited 14 September 2019 at 4:11AM in Game Over
... Holiday Park.

Email: [email protected]
Answer: Thistle

Include your answer, name, address and daytime telephone number.

Clicky
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Replies

• ScorpioangelScorpioangel Forumite
    2.6K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verdant Leisure’s Deluxe Lodges - Located on three of their holiday parks in Scotland, Thurston Manor, Pease Bay and Coldingham Bay,

Stay is a 7 night holiday in a Deluxe Lodge at your chosen Verdant Leisure holiday park, up to the value of £1,000. Holiday must be booked directly with Verdant Leisure. The lodge sleeps up to four guests. The stay must be booked by 30th June 2020 (travel not included).
  • jj32jj32 Forumite
    30 posts
    Tenth Anniversary
    Wrong end date I think it says
    Entry is open from 6.00am on Sunday, September 8, 2019 and winner will be chosen at random from combined correct entries after 9.00am on the closing date of Friday, September 13, 2019