Making sense of credit report update

New Post Advanced Search

Making sense of credit report update

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
3 replies 595 views
Lalalsl_2Lalalsl_2 Forumite
1 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
Hi does anyone know what the below means on my credit report please! I’ve clicked on both options and they are both for the same HSBC current account that I’ve had for years. They both updated at the same time

One says: a credit agreement will be removed.
The other says: a new current account will be added

Replies

• zx81zx81 Forumite
    28.2K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's no changes to the accounts showing, then it's probably just a technical error.
  • sourcratessourcrates Forumite, Board Guide
    20.5K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess, is it clearscore by any chance ?

I get generic emails from them telling me the same thing, when i log on, nothing, waste of space to my mind.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File and Ratings, Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to:
    [email protected].
    Any views expressed are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, CitizensAdviceBureaux.
  • boo_starboo_star Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Clearscore seem to have been having problems of late.

All my credit cards were mysteriously removed from my report last month and this month they're apparently going to remove one of my current accounts too.

All of them are still showing on my statutory Equifax report.

They also have me listed as living at an old address even though all my accounts and the electoral register have me listed at my most recent address.