Forum Home» Referrers

Freetrade - Free share worth £3-80

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Freetrade - Free share worth £3-80

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
133 replies 5.4K views
mclovin1991mclovin1991 Forumite
25 posts
Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
Freetrade, a new share dealing app have introduced a referral scheme.

If you open and fund an account, you will get a share worth £3-80. Shares of £80 are less likely but there is nothing to lose.

One catch is you cannot withdraw any proceeds from selling this share for 30 days. For transparency, the referrer (me in this case) will also get a free share.

In case you’re worried, Freetrade have 9.5 on Trustpilot and a public forum so I’d say it’s a safe bet!

This is very early stages so I only have one referral to share, but hopefully I’ll be able to share more in the future / other MSE’ers may have codes they can share in the comments too.

You’ll need to have an Android or iOS device to sign up and download the app.

Please send me a PM if you’d like an invite. First come first served. I’ll keep this post updated when I get any more invites.

Replies