NOW OPEN. The MSE Forum's energy-themed Ask An Expert event is open for questions. Visit the dedicated board to ask MSE Gary & MSE Andrew about gas & electricity

E30/06--Win tickets to Mostly Mozart

in Game over
6 replies 373 views
M.E.2-2M.E.2-2 Forumite
7.4K Posts
Click here to enter at Artsworld.
ANSWER IS Mozart's birth

The top prize is an entire night out: dinner for two at the Barbican’s Searcy’s restaurant plus two top price tickets to the opening night concert on Friday 8 July. This concert (Haydn’s The Creation) features Emma Bell, James Gilchrist and the Academy of St Martin in the Fields, led by Sir Neville Marriner, plus a spectacular fireworks display.

The remaining prizes consist of five pairs of tickets to each of the following concerts: the Academy of Ancient Music and the Choir of New College Oxford perform works by Vivaldi, Handel and Bach on Sunday 10 July; the Capuçon brothers and Benjamin Grosvenor (BBC Young Musician of the Year 2004 keyboard finalist) perform Mozart (Overture from The Abduction from the Harem; Sinfonia Concertante and Piano Concerto No.13) and Haydn (Symphony No 104, the London) on Sunday 17 July; Joseph Swensen leads the ASMF in Mozart, Bach and Beethoven on Friday 22 July; and Nicola Benedetti (winner of BBC Young Musician of the Year 2004 – pictured) performs Schnittke, Mozart and Beethoven on Saturday 30 July.
Guest.

Replies

• tonybee_2tonybee_2 Forumite
    175 Posts
    Oh Superb, 10 days before my Birthday, just have to drag myself away from the Travel Channel to attend. Thank you so much M.E.2, I'm becoming a couch potato, after winning the plasma TV.
    Your fault really, at least it gives me the day off to enjoy my Birthday, so considerate, thank you
    "Only left handed people are in their right minds"
  • M.E.2-2M.E.2-2 Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    tonybee wrote:
    Oh Superb, 10 days before my Birthday, just have to drag myself away from the Travel Channel to attend. Thank you so much M.E.2, I'm becoming a couch potato, after winning the plasma TV.
    Your fault really, at least it gives me the day off to enjoy my Birthday, so considerate, thank you

I was actually thinking of you as I posted this.Hope you get it.icon7.gif
    Guest.
    175 Posts
    :j :j :j :j :j
  • I never thought :j would help you win a prize, but please let us know. I'll do it every time if it helps!
    :j :j :j :j :j
    175 Posts
    No, all this means is that the pavement is too hot. Must be global warming

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • M.E.2-2M.E.2-2 Forumite
    7.4K Posts
    tonybee wrote:
    No, all this means is that the pavement is too hot. Must be global warming

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Let's hope you win the scooter then.icon10.gif