New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Credit Report Dropped

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
4 replies 425 views
NiknacNiknac Forumite
13 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Credit File & Ratings
Don't know how to get out of this mess I am in and need some advise.

Struggling with money each month and therefore using my credit card to get by. I have an aqua credit card and the balance is currently 1338.19 and paying a massive amount of interest. I also have a Barclay card with balance of 1804.00 but this is on 0% transfer and I am trying to get this paid off.
My credit score has dropped a lot of using more then 25% of available credit and was hoping to transfer my Aqua card to another 0% but worried I will get rejected.
Anyone have any advise on how to handle this, I am also having to move jobs and take a annual pay cut of £7k which is going to massively impact me. I am losing sleep and feel like I want to just run away as cant cope with this stress on my own anymore.

Replies