Help to buy proofs

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
2 replies 272 views
LindsWLindsW Forumite
16 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
Hi

I have previously asked this question in a different section but think it may have been the wrong area to ask in.

I am looking to use the help to buy wales scheme to upsize.

I have recently changed jobs and as such only have 1 payslip so far from my new employer. My broker has advised there are a few options mortgage wise (I already have a mortgage with nationwide but will be selling this property) who will allow a single payslip and a contract from my employer for proofs.

My question is does anyone know or have experience of help to buy accepting similar proofs for an application? On their website it states they require 3 months payslips ... which I do not yet have. I have payslips from my old job but my salary is considerably more at my new job.

Any help would be great.
Thanks

Replies

• Tomg84Tomg84 Forumite
    62 Posts
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts
    We recently bought with help to buy (in England). My wife had just graduated had not zero wage slips but a contract. We got a mortgage with help to buy. It was quiet straightforward for us.
  • ThrugelmirThrugelmir Forumite
    82.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The role of your mortgage broker is to source lender(s) that will accept you as a borrower.
    It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." — George Soros
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals