Forum Home » Referrers

Nationwide referral thread - Page 6

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Nationwide referral thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
291 replies 12.6K views

Replies

• Hi,

I have five Nationwide referrals ready to go.
    If you would like to share £200 (£100 for both of us) please send me a message or I can PM you if required.
    I've successfully came through the referral process myself 2 years ago & I have also successfully referred a couple of members here :)

Remember you have to:
    Switch to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account - only these current accounts qualify for the offer.
    Complete a full switch using the Current Account Switch team (this will automatically close your old account).
    Transfer two Direct Debits as part of the switch (standing orders and recurring card payments don’t qualify).
  • edited 17 February 2019 at 2:27AM
    ZenUKZenUK Forumite
    327 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    edited 17 February 2019 at 2:27AM
    I have some fresh Nationwide referral links for switching your current account to Nationwide and earning £100:j

Private message me by clicking on my username on the left or click here and I will send you a link very quickly!

2qxxriw.png

STEP 1.

You decide to switch your current account.

You need to switch your main current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account within 90 days of my recommendation, and transfer at least two Direct Debits as part of the switch (standing orders and recurring card payments don't qualify).

STEP 2:

You will need to follow the link in the email I share with you.

You will then need to give your details, including your switch reference number, which you will have received when the switch started.

TERMS:
    Before taking the first step to being £100 better off, you’ll need to:
    have a current account, mortgage or savings account with us (which makes you a member)
    be 18 years of age or over

You will need to:
    switch your main current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account and give your details as indicated so that the recommendation is matched together.

Excludes switching to FlexOne, FlexBasic and FlexStudent

If you have any questions or need a Nationwide link feel free to Private Message me

Thanks!!:beer:

:j:j:j
  • edited 15 February 2019 at 2:57PM
    MykeulMykeul Forumite
    2 posts
    edited 15 February 2019 at 2:57PM
    Hi guys, I have 5 referrals available and happy to send you the invite for you to enjoy the £100 bonus by switching to Nationwide.
    I'm a customer with them for a bit more than a year and I can just recommend this bank, especially with their Flexdirect account with 5% of interest on balance up to £2500!

Feel free to contact me by PM for any question or if you would be interested.

All you need to do is transfer your Current Account to either of the following ones:

FlexAccount - 3 month interest free overdraft

FlexDirect - 5% fixed in credit interest on balances up to £2500 & 12 month fee free overdraft

FlexPlus - £13 per month fee but includes Worldwide Family Insurance, UK & European Breakdown Cover, Worldwide Family Mobile Insurance & Commission Free Cash Withdrawals Abroad, plus 3% variable in credit interest on balances up to £2500.

* a minimum of 2 Direct Debits must be switched over from your old account (the standing orders or other recurring payments are excluded)

FlexOne, Flexbasic and Flexstudent accounts are excluded from this offer

Once the switch is complete, you will need to complete a recommendation form with some details including your switch reference number.

* this will need to be completed within 90 days of the start date

If all conditions are met, a payment of £100 will be made to the both of us within 30 days!

Note: /!\ if you decide to close your account within 3 months of switching, you may need to pay the £100 bonus back to Nationwide.

For full terms & conditions, please read the Nationwide website page dedicated to "Recommend a friend and share £100 each"

Thanks a lot
  • edited 17 February 2019 at 4:02PM
    jandalsjandals Forumite
    1 posts
    edited 17 February 2019 at 4:02PM
    [FONT=&quot]Hi all,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] I signed up to Nationwide in mid 2018 and would be more than happy to refer anyone so we can both claim £100.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I’m a first time poster here, but I can send people a link to my excellent feedback rating on Trade Me (New Zealand’s version of eBay) & Just Giving charity fundraising page if anyone needs a little extra piece of mind.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]To be eligible for the £100 bonus, you need to:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Switch to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account using the full switching service within 90 days of my recommendation. Please note this will require the closure of your old account.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Transfer at least 2 direct debits from your existing account (standing orders and recurring card payments don't qualify).[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Keep the Nationwide account active for at least 6 months.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please see the referral steps below:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Please private message me with your email address.[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]I will send you a referral email & code which you will use later in this process.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Open a new FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account from Nationwide’s Current Accounts page.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Once your application is successful and the switching process has begun, Nationwide will provide you with a switch code (e.g. 1234-5678-12AB-C1XY-1).[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Once you have the switch code, open my referral email from earlier, click the red “Friend’s Link” button, and enter your switch code. If you’re not keen clicking a link within an email, I can provide a Nationwide URL which you can verify via Google.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Once everything has been completed, we both get £100 :)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As a newbie, I can’t post any URLs, but for more details please Google the following terms:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Nationwide building society current accounts”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Nationwide share £200" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Nationwide recommend a friend terms and conditions”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please let me know if anyone has any questions, and I'll be happy to answer these as best I can :)[/FONT]
  • Morning, I'm a regular switcher but my main account is with Nationwide and have no reason to change. I have a 3 referrals left if anybody is interested.
  • edited 30 May 2019 at 7:08PM
    r2maharar2mahara Forumite
    91 posts
    edited 30 May 2019 at 7:08PM
    Hi all,

I too am happy to refer anyone and get us both £100 each. I have been a nationwide customer for over 10 years, and have been very happy with them.

Everything you need to know is here:
    https://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/our-current-accounts/recommend-a-friend-tab

Their Flexaccount offers 5% on up to £2500, with access to a regular saver that you can pay in £250 per month, and also earn 5%. These two together can earn you an extra £200! Happy to provide details of walk you through the process.

Send me a PM - I will usually respond straight away. I have 4 referrals left.

Thank you.
  • Hello all

I have my main account with Nationwide, and have done for some years now. I have never had a problem with them.

I have 4 referrals left to use before the end of the tax year. I'm sure you all know the drill, but if you follow the instructions carefully, and switch an account with at least two active direct debits to one of Nationwide's main current accounts, we'll both get £100.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions, or help anybody through the process. Let me know and we'll earn some money!
  • dcfc67dcfc67 Forumite
    128 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary
    I'm a long standing Nationwide customer of over 15 years. Very happy with the service they provide.

I can refer up to 5 people. if I refer and you use my link we both get £100.

PM me for the link
  • Hi all!

I too have been with Nationwide now for a number of years and find them really good.!

If you would like I can recommend you to them and we can both get £100.00.!

Step 1 - Send me a PM on here and I will request a recommend a friend link when you ask, this take 1-2 working days to arrive.!

Step 2 - You need to switch your main current account to a Nationwide FlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account within 90 days of the recommendation, and transfer at least two Direct Debits as part of the switch (standing orders and recurring card payments don't qualify).

Step 3 - You will then need to give nationwide your details, including your switch reference number, which you'll have received when the switch started.

Step 4 - We both get £100.00!
  • edited 20 February 2019 at 11:27AM
    jamprattjampratt Forumite
    1.1K posts
    edited 20 February 2019 at 11:27AM
    HI All,

I have referral links ready to be sent for anyone wishing to switch their current account (with at least 2 Direct Debits) to a nationwideFlexAccount, FlexPlus or FlexDirect account (only these current accounts qualify under the offer). Flexidirect offers 5% interest on balances upto £2500 plus access to a regular saver of 5% on upto £250/month.

Very straightforward process and we will both receive £100 free cash!

Long term poster on MSE. Online everyday and will reply promptly. Just send me a PM by clicking on my username and I will send you the link and answer any questions you may have.

Thanks Jam.

P.S. Anybody who has switched within the last 90 days can also qualify using my link.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support