Forum Home» Referrers

Nationwide referral thread - Page 3

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Nationwide referral thread

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
291 replies 12.6K views

Replies

• edited 29 March at 1:15PM
    anactuaryanactuary Forumite
    700 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    edited 29 March at 1:15PM
    If you would like me to refer you so that we can both get the £100 switch bonus then please send me a PM for a referral by clicking on my username on the left.

You'll need to switch a current account to Nationwide and transfer at least 2 direct debits. This link takes you to the Nationwide page explaining the referral scheme.

I'm a long term MSE'er and Nationwide customer and have 5 referrals available as at March 2020.

Many thanks.
  • Haven't refer anyone since opened my account, so I still got 5 referral links if anyone interested. £100 each to both of us.
  • MDMDMDMD Forumite
    576 posts
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    I have 5 spare referrals for this year too.
  • edited 13 February at 8:42AM
    DippyHippy86DippyHippy86 Forumite
    43 posts
    10 Posts
    edited 13 February at 8:42AM
    4 REFERRALS AVAILABLE UNTIL RESET IN APRIL 2020 :)

Hi everyone,

I am able to recommend 4 people to Nationwide until April :)

In April, I will then restart with 5 links.

As you have seen from the various posts, if you would like to take part in this scheme & earn £100, please let me know & I will send you a referral link.

All you need to do is transfer your Current Account to either of the following:

FlexAccount - 3 month interest free overdraft

FlexDirect - 5% fixed in credit interest on balances over £2500 & 12 month fee free overdraft

FlexPlus - £13 per month fee but includes Worldwide Family Insurance, UK & European Breakdown Cover, Worldwide Family Mobile Insurance & Commission Free Cash Withdrawals Abroad, plus 3% variable in credit interest on balances up to £2500.

* a minimum of 2 Direct Debits must be switched over from your old account

Once the switch is complete, you will need to complete a recommendation form.

This was sent to you through the link that was sent to you by yours truly

* this will need to be completed within 90 days of the start date

If all conditions are met, payment will be made to the both of us within 30 days!

Note - if account is closed within 3 months of opening, you may need to pay £100 back to Nationwide.

For full terms & conditions, here is the link - https://www.nationwide.co.uk/about/recommend-a-friend/terms-and-conditions

Feel free to get in touch if you would like to be recommended or if you have any questions

Em x
    Mortgage:
    August 2018 - £121,500
    Goal: Pay off in 8 years
    Term: 25 year / 5 year fix

GC November - £306.25/£300
  • 4 referrals left, please PM for a link if interested.
  • I have 5 referrals left for people to gain £100 for switching their account to Nationwide. I also receive £100.

PM me to use my code.
  • CottaCotta Forumite
    3.7K posts
    Hi All,

I am a regular member of the forum, if you'd like to join Nationwide please PM and I will help you through the process.
  • SGE1SGE1 Forumite
    780 posts
    Happy to refer anyone - please just PM me and I'll send you a link. I haven't made any referrals so I have all 5 referral slots available.

We both get £100 each within 30 days of the switch.
  • Hello everyone, I've been with Nationwide for many years now and can thoroughly recommend them as a bank.

If you choose to switch to them through my referral we will both receive £100, thirty days after your account is opened.

PM me your email address so that I can get the ball rolling and Nationwide will do all the hard work through their switching service.

Finally, if you want to receive £700 (approx) of insurance products (breakdown cover, travel and mobile insurance) go with their Flexplus account. It does cost £13 per month but we were paying close to that in breakdown cover alone. We recently had to use the both the mobile phone and breakdown cover after breaking down on the motorway and they were polite, friendly and most of all, quick.

Anyway, pm me your email address if you like and we can start the process.

Cheers
  • Hi all, a regular poster here. I have 5 referral links available, and can help you through the process.

Drop me a PM if you would like a referral link.

Cheers:beer:

All you need to do is transfer your Current Account to either of the following:

FlexAccount - 3 month interest free overdraft

FlexDirect - 5% fixed in credit interest on balances over £2500 & 12 month fee free overdraft

FlexPlus - £13 per month fee but includes Worldwide Family Insurance, UK & European Breakdown Cover, Worldwide Family Mobile Insurance & Commission Free Cash Withdrawals Abroad, plus 3% variable in credit interest on balances up to £2500.

* a minimum of 2 Direct Debits must be switched over from your old account

Once the switch is complete, you will need to complete a recommendation form.

This was sent to you through the link that was sent to you by yours truly

* this will need to be completed within 90 days of the start date

If all conditions are met, payment will be made to the both of us within 30 days!

Note - if account is closed within 3 months of opening, you may need to pay £100 back to Nationwide.

For full terms & conditions, here is the link - https://www.nationwide.co.uk/about/recommend-a-friend/terms-and-conditions

Feel free to get in touch if you would like to be recommended or if you have any questions
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support