Forum Home» The Money Savers Arms

Elite: Is this table taken please? - Page 416

New Post Advanced Search

Money Savers Arms

Last ooorders!… We’re sorry but for now, due to resources, we need to close the Money Savers Arms including Discussion Time.

It’s not easy to write this. We love the forum, but we also have a job to do to protect it, our users and MoneySavingExpert, and at the moment, with all our resources focused on Coronavirus information, and all the team at home, we don’t feel we have the resources to do a good enough job.

For four months, we’ve been struggling to cope with the huge volumes of messages we’ve been getting from Forumites – many of whom are in desperate and dire straits with their finances. The team have been working all hours to try and keep on top of it. At first we thought it’d be a short sharp spike, but it isn’t, it’s continuing, so we have had some difficult choices to make about prioritisation.

Unfortunately in, and likely because of, these stressful times, the Forum team have also been receiving an increasing number of complaints about posts made on the Money Savers Arms and Discussion Time. The team have done what they can to try and walk the tightrope of balancing all the various interests, but for now we need to draw a line under this and temporarily close this Board, so we can keep the key, MoneySaving boards – where people are supporting each other through this crisis - running smoothly.

We know this board is important to you, but as the MSE stance has been forbearance throughout this crisis, now we ask that of you. We’re sorry. Of course you can post on other boards, but we’d ask you to stick to the subjects of those boards, and not use them as a surrogate Money Savers Arms or Discussion Time. And as always please be kind and friendly to each other, especially any newbies.

Thanks
MSE Forum Team

Elite: Is this table taken please?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in The Money Savers Arms
15.3K replies 575.2K views

Replies

• Sarahdol75Sarahdol75 Forumite
    7.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well the snow is here and coming down thick and fast.

Sleazy I thought you said I was going to have a good day:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »

What it was Sarah - when you made you next post, you broke the spell ... but it could have been worse. You're here, it's warm, and I've cooked food both veggie and non veggie ....

Oh, I nearly forgot folks - fiery chicken wings in the fridge too :D
    Just need nuking for 30 seconds or so ...
  • tweetstweets Forumite
    35.9K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Photogenic Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bansky wrote: »
    You can say that again!

High five to them all!

u-https-s-media-cache-ak0-pinimg-com-236x-c6-8e-44-c68e444dc3.jpg

Don't tell marmie but ;):p
  • tweetstweets Forumite
    35.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did I do....:eek:

Support Manchester City :p
  • marmitelovemehatememarmitelovemehateme Forumite
    3.8K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sleazy wrote: »
    Fruits of my smoky labour, including feta & spinach parcels :

20190129-163105.jpg

Piggies are lower left ... dig in folks and remember to keep one little piggy for tweets ;)

Crikey, my food has scared everyone off! I'll bet Bubbs won't be frit when she arrives! :rotfl:

I'm tucking in....:EasterBun
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweetstweets Forumite
    35.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleazy wrote: »
    Fruits of my smoky labour, including feta & spinach parcels :

20190129-163105.jpg

Piggies are lower left ... dig in folks and remember to keep one little piggy for tweets ;)

Crikey, my food has scared everyone off! I'll bet Bubbs won't be frit when she arrives! :rotfl:

Oye I am here I have tucked in nom nom :D
  • marmitelovemehatememarmitelovemehateme Forumite
    3.8K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    tweets wrote: »
    Support Manchester City :p

:p:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • tweetstweets Forumite
    35.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heatherlea wrote: »
    They're a right soggy mess those fur hoods when they're drenched. Somehow they always seem to dry out and look OK though.

You sound as though you're lovely and cosy now. I hope you don't get much more snow tonight. If you do, school may be closed tomorrow and you can stay indoors all snuggly wuggly.

I am cosy watching Pointless .

Still snowing . If school shut I get sent to another or wont get paid :mad: Unless all schools are shut then they got to pay us :D

I know what you mean about fur on the hoods it had snowballs on it :D

But its ok now coat keeps me dry and warm when its not -4
  • tweetstweets Forumite
    35.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »

Oh dear Sarah stay in nice and warm

How many pups did groomers dog have ?

What breed are they ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    Picked WiFi up from A & E (she'd hurt her knee when she fell over).
    Anyway, they did an x-ray and said nothing broken so just physio necessary.