It's like a big hole..

I feel this hole will drag me deeper and deeper until i can't breath anymore.. :confused:

I'm a wee bit down i just can't get out of this hole i'm in..it's like it started of small, and now it's so deep i can't get out, i'm trapped you see, i can't seem to see the light anymore, i'm always in the red and by mid week i'm worrying about going overboard..I can't get help from the county courts and ask for an admin order as i need a CCJ, and in order for one of those i need a creditor to apply for one, but they won't, all they do is just add more and more interest on what i owe, and the hole in the ground is getting bigger and bigger..

I know what to do..i'm at the moment living beyond my means..I offered Argos a pound a month, they phoned my today saying they can't accept that and that they are refusing to freeze my interest. They even said they don't have to send me out any more letters either..they say i can pay a fiver a month but that won't even cover the interest..

I can only afford to pay about £1 per month each creditor, but not all of them agreed to it and say that they will add hundreds of pounds of interest before it goes to court, because i was told by the CAB that what companies do is ensure that your debt reaches over £5000. This is because you can't get an admin order for debts over that amount. It seems that creditors can get away with added all these hundreds to increase debts over that limit..

Is there a god? If there is where is he? I know it's my fault, but i'm living hand to mouth..by midweek i'm worrying about what to spend.. :confused:

Even by cutting down each week on what i spend does not help me to get out of this tight hole..My overdraft limit is £600 and by wednesday i'm near to my limit, if i go over that which i normally do i have £30 in charges added.. :eek:

Comments

• helen21_2
    helen21_2 Posts: 8,092 Forumite
    Hi There

Do you work?

helen21
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley Posts: 14,871 Forumite
    No not yet, i'm still waiting for a start date to work in Morrisons..I'm still on income support with 3 kiddies and i'm really getting worried about my money situation now..
  • helen21_2
    Dear Kimberely

Im sorry you feel in such a mess.

Go down to citizens advice and they should have a financial adviser, they will help you! They should be able to get through to these companies for you! Ring CAB and get an appointment! Im sorry i cant be of much help but maybe there will be others on here that can. Hang in there.

helen21
  • helen21_2
    Sorry Kimberely

Didnt see you had been to cab, if you aint got a mortgage go bankrupt when you hit £5000 then, then they will never get anything.

Helen21
  • Kimberley
    Can i go bankrupt then even if i'm not working and on low income?
  • helen21_2
    Kimberley wrote:
    Can i go bankrupt then even if i'm not working and on low income?
    Hi Kimberely

Cant be sure you will have to check it out but as long as you have no mortgage i think anyone can go bankrupt over £5000, like i said i think you will need to check this out!

hope this helps.

helen21
  • Kimberley
    Ok i'll check out on whether this is right..it's a bit of hope i guess
  • helen21_2
    Hi

Have pm'd you.

helen21
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors