Hyperoptic deal. 2nd year

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
4 replies 1K views
Mwood1Mwood1 Forumite
94 Posts
Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
Morning All,

I managed to negotiate £10 per month for a years deal, I'm coming towards the end of the deal.

What were people's renegotiating success's for a 2nd year please?

Thanking you !

Replies

• Mwood1Mwood1 Forumite
    94 Posts
    Any renegotiate success?
  • As they are a small company with few customers, I doubt that there will be many people on these forums who use Hyperoptic.
    Hence why no-one has replied.
  • Mwood out of interest what speed do you get for £10 pm?

I have always wanted to get fibre from Hyperoptic, their fibre seem to be faster than Virgin, and their prices seem to be lower,however Hyperoptic is not available in my area the moment.
  • Mwood1Mwood1 Forumite
    94 Posts
    Mwood out of interest what speed do you get for £10 pm?

I have always wanted to get fibre from Hyperoptic, their fibre seem to be faster than Virgin, and their prices seem to be lower,however Hyperoptic is not available in my area the moment.

Hi, our block is 11 years old, Hyperoptic came and wired up 3/4 years ago, now they wire new blocks as they are being built. One Hyde Park Corner was a famous block they did.

1g download speed, unlimited downloads. There was a special deal on so achieved this out of luck. The going rate for new customers is £18 for 38mbps which will be enough for me. This is the speed I get from having the router wirelessly in the cupboard not directly connected.

Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides