»

Professional indemnity insurance

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Professional indemnity insurance

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
4 replies 1.3K views
razzle7691razzle7691 Forumite
16 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
Hi all - any advice on where/how to get the best deals? Thanks

Replies

• ACGACG Forumite
    20.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper I've helped Parliament
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An insurance broker. I used Bluefin for mine earlier this year as they throw in a few extra bits free of charge.
    Depending on how complicated your business is, it can take anywhere from a day to a month to get some figures. I think it took me about 8 days to get mine.
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • dunstonhdunstonh Forumite
    100.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I get quotes from a couple of brokers. They then usually fight between them getting the quotes shaved down further until I accept one.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Thanks - my needs are very basic. I basically am a freelance, delivering training and coaching within organisations or over the internet.
  • jaybeetoojaybeetoo Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Do you belong to a professional body? They often offer insurance.