HELP - URGENT CAR INSURANCE for relative that lives abroad


Can anyone please help urgently. I need to find car insurance to cover my sibling on my vehicle for a week. The problem is he lives abroad and has an EU driving license. Most of the motor insurance companies allow for the cover to be taken out and take the money but when you read the small print it stipulates that the person needs to be resident in the UK for a minimum of 12 months - which he's not as he's only visiting.

Does anyone know if a reliable trustworthy company that does actually providevehicle insurance cover to no UK residents?


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Gin, gee-gees & groceries

This week's MSE Forum highlights

Team Blog

2for1 adult tickets to theme parks

Via selected £1-£3 Kellogg's promo packs

MSE Deals