Car Insurace - Moving to Republic of Ireland for one year, originally from Northern Ireland

Hi guys,

I'm temporarily going to the South of Ireland for one year for an internship abroad. I am originally from the North of Ireland and my car insurance which is a blackbox insurance is also based there. Are there any insurance companies that provide insurance cover if the I will temporarily be living in the South for one year?
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides