SCS Law letter on behalf of UKPC asking ot contact debtrecoveryplus

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
5 replies 295 views
CharlieYCharlieY Forumite
23 posts
Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
Hi All,
I read some posts and newbies thread but find some contradictory information ,also people been taken to court, so started a new thread.
I received SCS Law letter on behalf of UKPC asking to contact debtrecoveryplus to settle 160£ notice.
It’s not an LBC.
I am not sure if it’s even real letter or just debtrecoveryplus template.. I can upload it if needed, but there is a text:

Top right of the letter:
SCS
Law
Address.

FOR ALL ENQUIRIES AT THI SSTAGE PLEASE EMAIL: [drpl email]
TELEPJONE 02082346775
OR CONTACT ONLINE AT [website address]

Dear Sir/Madam
Re: Debt owed to Parking Control Ltd.
IMPORTANT DO NIOT IGNORE THIS LETTER

We act for UK Parking Control Lt and are instructed to write to you concerning the following parking charge notice(s) to you/your vehicle, the details of which are below:
Date
Reference
Contravention: parking in a space designated for customers of the attached facilities only and subsequently leaving the site to attend other facilities whilst the vehicle was still Parked.
Total outstanding: £160
You have failed to pay the sums due under the above parking charge notice(s), despite several Letters.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I am considering requesting evidence of driver leaving the site as they haven’t provided it and / or request information from Land Registry with regards to the land owner and existence of the contract with UKPC or is there a better strategy?

I don’t have any parking notices and letters left unfortunately.

Thank you and kind regards,

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support