Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Emailed defence; do i need to let the court know via my account with mcol?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
3 replies 261 views
jessie_jeanjessie_jean Forumite
21 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
Good afternoon, I have today emailed my defence to [email protected] and wanted to confirm that aside from submitting my AOS online, there is nothing else i need to complete online with regards to the Mcol gateway account? Since submitting the AOS i have done nothing with the account at all.

I can't see anything obvious but wondered if i need to somehow let the court know the defence is/has come separately?

Many thanks

Replies

• bargepolebargepole Forumite
    3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon, I have today emailed my defence to [email protected] and wanted to confirm that aside from submitting my AOS online, there is nothing else i need to complete online with regards to the Mcol gateway account? Since submitting the AOS i have done nothing with the account at all.

I can't see anything obvious but wondered if i need to somehow let the court know the defence is/has come separately?

Many thanks

You have broken the Golden Rule of the forum: One case, one thread.

If you start multiple threads for the same case, people won't connect them, and you are unlikely to receive help.

Go to the bottom of the class, 100 lines by this time tomorrow, please.

And no, you don't do anything further on MCOL.

I have been providing assistance, including Lay Representation at Court hearings (current score: won 51, lost 13), to defendants in parking cases for over 5 years. I have an LLB (Hons) degree, and have a Graduate Diploma in Civil Litigation from CILEx. However, any advice given on these forums by me is NOT formal legal advice, and I accept no liability for its accuracy.
  • Oh dear, very sorry..... consider the lines under way!

Also, thank you for confirming this for me. I'll make sure all future posts are on my other thread.
  • Le_KirkLe_Kirk Forumite
    14.4K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll make sure all future posts are on my other thread.
    You could tidy this up by sending a PM to a board guide (Crabman, Savvy or Soolin) and ask them to merge your threads - give them both thread numbers.
This discussion has been closed.