ESA help!!!

Hi, I have been on ESA since 2003, I received a letter saying that my money would stop June, I received £14.03 on 7th June and have had nothing since, I went for an assessment 4 weeks ago but have heard nothing and still no money,

Should I phone them or has anybody else been in my situation?

Thanks x

Replies

• pmlindyloopmlindyloo Forumite
    13K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lisad1 wrote: »
    Hi, I have been on ESA since 2003, I received a letter saying that my money would stop June, I received £14.03 on 7th June and have had nothing since, I went for an assessment 4 weeks ago but have heard nothing and still no money,

Thanks x

Sorry, but you are going to have to give us a lot more information! Otherwise we will be guessing.

So, you have been on ESA since 2003 - contribution based or income based? WRAG or Support group?

When you received the letter saying that your money was going to stop in June - what did the letter say? Did it say something like - 'your contribution based ESA will end on June'?
  • Alice_HoltAlice_Holt Forumite
    4.5K Posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd give the DWP a ring.
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
  • 4500245002 Forumite
    797 Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe OP has posted wrong date by mistake
    ESA since 2003
    Didn't ESA start in 2008

IB to ESA ?

I No longer post here and use MSE for read only, you can find me else where on the Internet...
  • kingfisherbluekingfisherblue Forumite
    9.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Xmas Saver!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lisad1 wrote: »

Thanks x

I would phone them. The best time is 8am. If it's later than that, get a cuppa and a magazine. The time spent holding is usually around fifty minutes based on my recent experience. Luckily it is a freephone number.

0800 169 0310
  • Lisad1Lisad1 Forumite
    2 Posts
    Thank you will call in morning !!!128578;
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides