Forum Home» Referrers

Quotemehappy Refer a friend and both get a £50

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Quotemehappy Refer a friend and both get a £50

edited 10 October 2019 at 4:33PM in Referrers
74 replies 8.5K views
baza52baza52 Forumite
2.9K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭
edited 10 October 2019 at 4:33PM in Referrers
Just about to renew my policy and notice that they are offering an amazon £50 card if an existing customer refers me for me as well as the person who refers me.

Refer a friend and both get a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
If someone enters your unique referral code at checkout when buying a car insurance policy direct from Quotemehappy.com we will give them a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. You will get a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when you renew for every successful referral up to £150 in any one policy year.

https://www.quotemehappy.com/accounts/Welcome is where your code will be

USE this Code S57CT6
EDIT, Code renewed and active as of October 2019

Replies

• Hi There. if you have a code still to share that would be great!

Thanks
  • dcfc67dcfc67 Forumite
    152 posts
    100 Posts Second Anniversary
    Does this apply to buildings and contents insurance ?
  • Ahoy!

Where in the motor insurance quote or payment pages will I find the referral code box!?

I'm happy to oblige with the Amazon referral programme, but I don't recall seeing the referral code box in my quote application.

Could anyone advise about this please?
    Pirate!
  • baza52baza52 Forumite
    2.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    If someone enters your unique referral code at checkout when buying a car insurance policy direct from Quotemehappy.com we will give them a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. You will get a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when you renew for every successful referral up to £150 in any one policy year.

As it says, the code is entered when you checkout and pay. You then get sent your gift card.
    You can then share your own code for others to use and make up to £150.
    Pretty good deal :)
  • Thanks for that. Now I know why I didn't see the code entry as I hadn't made the payment, so someone will get a bonus as a result.
    Pirate!
  • baza52baza52 Forumite
    2.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pirate77 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Now I know why I didn't see the code entry as I hadn't made the payment, so someone will get a bonus as a result.
    hope it was my code ;)
  • Ahoy!

The option to enter the referral code didn't appear so I've sent QMH a message with the referrers code and asked if they can apply it manually.

There's nothing I can see in my account about the Amazon referral scheme or where my own referral code is, but I'll update this thread when I get a response. Darned shame if this offer is lost!
    Pirate!
  • Pirate77 wrote: »
    Ahoy!

The option to enter the referral code didn't appear so I've sent QMH a message with the referrers code and asked if they can apply it manually.

There's nothing I can see in my account about the Amazon referral scheme or where my own referral code is, but I'll update this thread when I get a response. Darned shame if this offer is lost!

Ahoy all!

I received a reply from QMH customer services today with respect to the £50.00 Amazon offer which is basically this:

1. The £50.00 referral scheme with Amazon only applies if the buyer purchases their insurance directly from QMH.

2. I bought my policy via Moneysupermarket and therefore the referral code box doesn't show which explains why I couldn't see it.

I hope the info above will be of use for any further referrals so you can advise anyone in future to buy from QMH directly to qualify, but I haven't done any comparison checks to see if the premium is any different, so now we all know. As for Baza, I was going to use your code, but it's of little comfort to us both.
    Pirate!
  • Code if required

A47YZ6
  • Add this Fully working referral code to you your quotemehappy car insurance purchase to get £150

Referral code B25AD8