New Post Advanced Search

Car Insurance Quotes

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
1 reply 456 views
Cat123456Cat123456 Forumite
17 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
I've recently passed my driving test and am hopefully soon going to get a car and insure it.

I've run dummy quotes online and have found the cheapest car to insure using all the tips I've found on here.

My question is: can I get a quote off insurance company A then call insurance company B and explain company A have offered cover for X amount can you do better?

If so what is the best way to go about this?

Thanks in advance !!!128578;

Replies

• worried_jimworried_jim
    11.6K posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cat123456 wrote: »
    I've recently passed my driving test and am hopefully soon going to get a car and insure it.

I've run dummy quotes online and have found the cheapest car to insure using all the tips I've found on here.

My question is: can I get a quote off insurance company A then call insurance company B and explain company A have offered cover for X amount can you do better?

If so what is the best way to go about this?

Thanks in advance !!!128578;

Yes you can. Just do as you've mentioned above, it's that simple. I don't know if you'll get any price movement on a new customer quote with zero driving experience but certainly do this come renewal time.