Forum Home» Referrers

Honey browser extension (coupon searcher)

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Honey browser extension (coupon searcher)

edited 2 January 2019 at 6:18AM in Referrers
26 replies 5.4K views
dogleishdogleish Forumite
58 posts
Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
edited 2 January 2019 at 6:18AM in Referrers
Honey is a free browser extension that automatically finds and applies coupon codes at checkout for over 30,000 shopping sites.

My referral code: https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/v885sqy

What I get if you sign up with my link and make your first qualifying purchase: 500 Gold. I need a minimum of 1,300 gold to redeem a £10 gift card.

Replies

• I thought this was worth a share as it's now available in the UK.

I got tired of searching for voucher codes, only to find that more often than not the code was invalid or just an affiliate link with 'no code required'. Sure you've all seen that...

So last week I found Honey, you install it into your browser as an extension for FREE and then whilst online shopping just click the Honey Button and all live codes are suggested for the site you are visiting, one click, done.

Here's the link joinhoney.com/ref/qbg0eh5 :)
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moved as a referral link

To make it clear this browser extension tracks everything you do
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Honey is an extension add-on for your web-browser which looks for and finds all the voucher codes for that website, and automatically applies them and tries them on your checkout. it has worked so many times for me, it takes all the hard work out of searching for codes, and if you sign up i get a £5 incentive.

Look it up on youtube if you want a better understanding of it. :-)

Use my referral link - joinhoney.com/ref/d9kls18

Thank-you!
  • JooshJoosh Forumite
    100 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Hi all,

I also have a sign up link. It's an extremely useful add-on that's already saved me a fair bit of money, and is really simple to use.

joinhoney.com/ref/ifb0k0y

Thank you in advance :)

Josh
  • gavcoopergavcooper Forumite
    158 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    I'm all for saving money, just signed up using Joosh invite link.

Thank you to anyone who uses mine.

joinhoney.com/ref/7x6w8b5

:j:j:j:j:j
  • edited 23 August 2018 at 11:18PM
    DynamofdhDynamofdh Forumite
    10 posts
    Photogenic
    MoneySaving Newbie
    edited 23 August 2018 at 11:18PM
    Here's my incentive link.
    Thank you to anyone who uses it.

joinhoney.com/ref/iuje4yv

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Smile, it makes people wonder what you've been upto!
    :A
  • Here is my referral link: joinhoney.com/ref/yd1uxlz :)
  • Hi guys. Before I join Honey, can anyone please confirm that it doesnt interfere with any other extensions (I've got Kidstart installed and I don't want to mess that up). ... TIA!
  • The extension seems to work for me reasonably well and is easy to set up. No issues as yet but early days.

If signing up would be oblige di fyou could use my referral code which will earn me a modest amount into my Honey account and costs you nothing. Thanks for reading.

joinhoney.com/ref/i1nqxwj

:j
  • NelliePieNelliePie Forumite
    280 posts
    100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Hi my code is joinhoney.com/ref/o05mvm9
    I've always googled for discount codes - now I don't have to!
    Little One born 19/12/18
    5/5/18 I became Mrs Pie
    FTB June '17 - £144k mortgage, £134k remaining