Forum Home» Referrers

Simba mattress referral thread

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Simba mattress referral thread

edited 17 September 2017 at 1:58PM in Referrers
110 replies 23.9K views
SumpongSumpong Forumite
148 posts
edited 17 September 2017 at 1:58PM in Referrers
My link is no longer valid as I have referred the maximum number of people allowed.
Many thanks to anyone who used my code.

Please use another code below.

Replies

• Save £50 on a Simba Mattress. Just use this code when you check out - WS4721FLONZ8
  • chamelionchamelion Forumite
    359 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    Hi all,

if you're looking for a luxury new mattress, please do use this referral link!

http://simbasleep.refr.cc/shaquilleo

It will give you £50 off the mattress.
    5.41 kWp System, E-W. Installed Nov 2017
    Lux + 3 x 2.4kWh battery storage. Installed Mar 2020.
  • AishaaAishaa Forumite
    1 posts
    Hi, I bought a king size Simba mattress last week and it's amazing! It is by far the most comfortable, supportive and high quality mattress I have ever had

I have been given a link by Simba to give others £50 off Simba mattress purchases online while I will get £50 of vouchers for a referral. [FONT=&quot]Use //fbuy.me/fCcmN in your browser
    [/FONT]
    I checked out all the reviews on other mattresses and this one came out on top. So glad I bought it, it is worth every penny
  • danibeardanibear Forumite
    1 posts
    Copy and paste the following in your browser to get £50 off your Simba mattress: fbuy.me/fK6hM

They will send you an email with a discount code. It's great..

I bought one of their mattresses because they have great reviews and they're made in the UK.
    They're a pretty new company and you get a lot more quality for the price

They also sell them in John Lewis for you to try out.
  • esco332esco332 Forumite
    1 posts
    You can use my referral for £50 off the cost of the mattress.

Copy and paste into your browser: fbuy.me/fLJ8D
  • Hi all,

I've just got a new SIMBA and had the best sleep ever. Thanks to the posts above, I managed to get a neat £50 off too - but some of the links above don't work and here's a fresh & hot link for anyone interested

Copy and paste this in your browser and you will receive £50 + 2 men premium delivery to room of your choice + old mattress removal for free (optional)

fbuy.me/f-MET

Thanks and hope it helps others get a great sleep too !
  • edited 2 January 2018 at 12:14AM
    OzalmanOzalman Forumite
    2 posts
    edited 2 January 2018 at 12:14AM
    Hi all,

Having just spent the day in John Lewis we fell in love with this mattress - and ordered one now.

Simba have sent us a code to get our friends £50 off too. I the other codes don't work feel free to try this.

Fbuy.me/

(Copy and paste into web browser I'm told..)

Good luck and enjoy!
  • Hi folks!

We've just ordered a SIMBA mattress (it's SO comfy!) and got a bunch of "Friends and Family" discount codes! You just follow the link, enter your email, and £50 off is yours! You can then pass your own link on to get another £50 off after you buy.

Here's a referral for £50 off your SIMBA mattress order.

Just copy and paste: fbuy.me/gGynM

Thanks everyone!

Simon
  • stulaunchstulaunch Forumite
    497 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Just received £50 discount for A Simba mattress. Feel free
    http://fbuy.me/gHE3h
  • One more link, in case the ones above have expired/been used up.

fbuy.me/gG8EP