E: 00/00 Free Lottery.net (daily and weekly draws)

edited 23 April 2021 at 9:13AM in Competitions time
1 reply 4.4K views
BluluBlulu Forumite
7.3K Posts
Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 23 April 2021 at 9:13AM in Competitions time
I haven't quite sussed this one yet, as I've only just heard about it from a friend.

https://free-lottery.net/

To play you have to register and then pick 6 numbers. I'm not sure if you have to pick numbers each time, or if you can carry them over. The daily prize is £1,000

To enter the weekly draw you have to have played the daily at least three times in that week - they let you off having to play 3 times in your first week. This prize is a whopping £1,000,000.

There is also another draw on the site with a guaranteed prize pot. It's a minimum £50, but I think this rolls over if unclaimed.

It seems that big prizes are posted to the registered home address (presumably int he form of a cheque) Extra chance winner prizes are paid via Paypal or as an Amazon voucher. Prizes are underwritten by an insurance company. I guess that the odds of anyone winning the million must be very small, but, unlike the national lottery, at least it's free to enter.

Read how it works here: https://free-lottery.net/how-it-works

Feel free to add more info as and when anyone susses it.

Blu X

Replies

• edited 6 May 2018 at 8:23PM
    mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    45.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 6 May 2018 at 8:23PM
    Unlike most free ones where the draws are made only from entered tickets (postcode, dob etc) on this one they are from all possibly combinations so the odds of winning the daily or weekly jackpot are one in 201,359,550 (it is still free).