»

Virgin media referral

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH
FOREIGN OFFICE TRAVEL ADVICE * FURLOUGH UPDATE * MORTGAGE LENDING

Virgin media referral

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
184 replies 45.9K views
plumb1_2plumb1_2 Forumite
3K posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
Thinking about joining Virgin Media for BroadBand, Telephone or TV
Virgin Media now includes Telewest and NTL

If i refer you i will recieve £50 credited to my account within 3 months, i will offer half of this money £25. You can choose your type of payment you recieve from me(cheque, payapl or bank transfer).

I will only need your name and contact number(please PM as you dont want this posted on the site).

I will then forward this to Virgin Media, who will intern contact you directly.

The person i have contact with at Virgin Media has informed me that he will also offer you £20/£30 off your 1st months bill(depends on which services you choose).

Currantly you can get, 2mb BB, Basic tv+ Telephone for £20 p/m, if you ask.
http://allyours.virginmedia.com/index.html?buspart=search

You used to be able to get cashback through Rpoints and Quidco £40 etc, but no longer available,They also used to offer £50 each on referals, but that great deal has also ended.
A thankyou is payment enough .

Replies

• SystemSystem
    177.7K posts
    10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    have PM'd you
  • plumb1_2plumb1_2 Forumite
    3K posts
    Pm replyed to.
    A thankyou is payment enough .
  • upferretupferret Forumite
    684 posts
    Hi I can refer people to virgin media if they are a new customer and have never been a virgin media customer before. Both of us will get £30 off our bill, will come off the second bill. Pm me if you're interested and Ill give you details!:beer:
    November £10 a day challenge. Im starting early- 66p so far!
  • Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to ask if someone is about to get new contract with Virgin Media? I'm with them just over a month and I'm really happy so far.
    They've got a scheme to referre a friend. It gives both sides £30 credit on next bill as long as a 'friend' signes a contract for a package, regardless the amount of contract. I've already used one as my friend recommended Virgin to me. Apparently you can referre as many people as you like so it's a great way to have a package for free!!!!
    Please, let me know if someone is up to it as I'd love to boost my very, very tiny budget especially after Christmas...
    Many Thanks,
    Mon
  • Hi,

I've just moved into a new house and wondered if someone here could refer me to Virgin Media? I see you used to get £50 is that offer still valid, if not what is the current offer?

If anyone has any good referals to home contents insurance or pet insurance, could you let me know as I may consider these also.

Thanks
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    45.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    quidco give you £55

http://www.quidco.com/virgin-media/

use the same for up to £120 cashback on home insurance and £25 back on Pet Insurance
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thank you so much. That looks great
  • LiveWrongLiveWrong Forumite
    244 posts
    I could do with someone willing to refer me for the £10 a month mobile deal on the off chance that CS wont give me the deal without a referral.

Is there any kind of reward for referring people? If not it will have to be as a favour to me, rest assured it will be a favour I pass on, one good turn deserves another :)

Thanks
  • debjkdebjk Forumite
    471 posts
    Just had an email from virgin saying if you refer someone and they sign up they will give you £50 and the new customer £50 (taken off your bill )
    anyone want referring?
    Sorry if there is a whole thread of these feel free to move but I could only see a sky one

Copy of email
    Get £50 off your bill!
    Tell your friends about Virgin Media and, when they sign up to our cable services, we'll give both of you £50 off your[bill. ='Helvetica','sans-serif'][/font]
    All they'll need is this phone number
    and your account[/0800 052 1412FONT='Helvetica','sans-serif'] [/font]font]
    number, which is ******. A
    nd the best bit is there's no limit to the amount of friends you bring!
    ]
    Mortgage overpayments 2008 (started August) £300
  • i also had this but was told only 30 quid
    available to refer people too
    JAN WINS- pepsi tshirt,